Graphic Designer / Visual Designer
We are looking to add a Visual Designer to our growing team. This person would be able to carry out both creative and technical implementation of given design concepts, producing consistent and accurate work for both print and screen. This role requires working efficiently within a fast paced environment.
There is potential for growth and increased design-related responsibilities- this role is what you make of it!
This is a full-time on-site position within a small design studio in Aptos California. The majority of our work is event focused, primarily in the high-tech industry.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Understands and able to follow real-world corporate design, branding rules and guidelines.
- Is able to design and produce multiple projects from concept to final delivery across multiple platforms.
- Has experience managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Works well under strict deadlines and within occasional chaos. Is able to take creative direction from clients and colleagues and take over projects as needed.
- Has excellent prioritization skills and the ability to change/shift focus with ease.
- Thorough understanding and competency with design tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with UI design tools, CAD and video editing a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter that includes a link to your on-line portfolio to email@example.com. A synopsis that explains your role producing that work is appreciated.